Compatible Browsers: This site is best viewed in following browsers ( Firefox 2.0 and above, Google chrome, Safari, IE 7.0 and above )
1. Navigation Control: You can navigate (move your view) in two dimension in this interactive map. To pan (move the map), click hold the mosue and drag the map.
2. Zoom Tools: You can zoom in or out clicking on (+) or (-) icons on left top corner of the map. You can Zoom to 4 levels.
3. Diagram Selection: You can switch bewtween diagram using Browse-Figures menu present on the top.
1. Information window: Info window appears when you move your mouse over a molecule ( protein, gene, rna, small molecule, ion), phenotypes and reactions/interaction
arrows. This window displays additional contextual information about a particular component.
2. Locking Information window and accessing its content: The content of the information window may have hyperlinks to external sites ( eg. link to
Uniprot or pubmed). In order to access the hyperlinks on the information window press "S" on the key (all browsers) board or right click your mouse (not working in IE).
The information window goes into locked mode and you will be able to interact with its content. When locked the frame color of the information window turns to red. To
unlock the locked information window click on the map. The frame color of information window in unlocked state is black.